[Eril-l] IBISWorld contact

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Mon Aug 7 08:18:59 PDT 2023

This is our contact at IBISWorld, he has always been very responsive when
we've reached out:

*Joseph Mazur*
<https://outreach.procurementiq.com/api/mailings/click/PMRGSZBCHIYTMMBSGM4DGLBCOVZGYIR2EJUHI5DQOM5C6L3XO53S43DJNZVWKZDJNYXGG33NF5UW4L3KN5ZWK4DINVQXU5LSEIWCE33SM4RDUITEGUZWGZTDMQ2S2OBWMVRC2NDEGQ3S2YJVMVRS2NBUGMYGCMJVME4TIODGEIWCE5TFOJZWS33OEI5CENBCFQRHG2LHEI5CE2RSN5VUUVLUFVSWWWSQPJDGM52GMVWVU6T2IFGGQVSJL5RDOTKCMRLEOVJWJFJDAQSRM46SE7I=>
 Senior Client Relationship Manager, Industry Research Division
*IBISWorld, Inc.* Where Knowledge is Power
Office: +1 917 267 0301 Email: josephm at ibisworld.com
<https://outreach.procurementiq.com/api/mailings/click/PMRGSZBCHIYTMMBSGM4DGLBCOVZGYIR2EJWWC2LMORXTU2TPONSXA2DNIBUWE2LTO5XXE3DEFZRW63JCFQRG64THEI5CEZBVGNRWMY3EGUWTQNTFMIWTIZBUG4WWCNLFMMWTINBTGBQTCNLBHE2DQZRCFQRHMZLSONUW63RCHIRDIIRMEJZWSZZCHIREI6LCI5VUWTKMJZ3GU5CFNNNE6SCNPFLHU3DVNVGUOY3SKJTEQ4TEKZRHC3JYLFWVISLXHURH2===>

Best,
Kathy Gehring
Kathleen M. Gehring
E-Resources & Discovery Librarian