[Eril-l] The WORK from Cannes LIONS?

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Thu Aug 3 07:52:36 PDT 2023

Hello all.

Immense apologies for the cross-posting (Aside: high-maintenance databases/products are baaaaaaaaaaaaad. Further aside: Always, always, always do a full trial of new products. If they can't give a trial, just a demo like we got, turn it down, no matter what faculty members want):

If any libraries subscribe to The WORK from Cannes Lions - also known as lovethework - please contact me off-list. We use EZproxy, but we think it's on their end. A substantial amount of its PDF and video content just does not load.

Wondering if anyone else subscribes - either with EZproxy or through some other authentication method - and their experience, success?, etc.

Please let me know. Thank you.

Dan

--

Dan Michniewicz