[Eril-l] Recording available - OASPA Webinar: Scholarly Communication in Crisis: Research Integrity and Open Scholarship

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Tue Apr 25 13:00:20 PDT 2023

The recording of last week's webinar, *Scholarly Communication in Crisis:
Research Integrity and Open Scholarship *is now available on our blog
<https://oaspa.org/scholarly-communication-in-crisis-research-integrity-and-open-scholarship/>.
You will also find panelists' responses to those questions we were unable
to get to during the webinar, and an edited chat transcript containing
comments and resources from attendees.

We thank our panelists *Dorothy Bishop*, *Adam Day *and *Brian Nosek*, and
our Chair, *Catriona MacCallum *for all of the time and energy given to
this webinar. We also thank attendees for their attention and interaction.

We are grateful to our webinar series sponsors *Royal Society of Chemistry*
, *TrendMD* and *Hindawi* for their generous support which enables us to
make our webinars available to all. Please get in touch to learn how you
can support our work.

Do share with all you think may be interested.

Best wishes,
Bernie

*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association
bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Did you know you can support OASPA's work even if you are not a publishing
organization? Join our other Supporters  - full information here
<https://oaspa.org/support-oaspa/>.
Stay up to date:  Sign up <http://eepurl.com/bYkP8r> for OASPA news by
email | Follow us on Twitter: @OASPA <https://twitter.com/OASPA>