[Eril-l] #nasig2023 registration deadline extended to May 1

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Thu Apr 20 10:17:38 PDT 2023

Hello all,

NASIG is pleased to let you know that the deadline for regular registration for our 38th annual conference has been extended to May 1. After that date, higher registration rates will apply, and also higher hotel nightly rates. We hope you will join us in Pittsburgh, PA at the beautiful and historic Omni William Penn Hotel. Go to https://www.nasig.org/38conference for all the details and to register!

One more thing: NASIG swag is always available via our online store at https://www.nasig.org/Online-Store. Plan to purchase some ahead of time if you are joining us in-person, or if you’d just like to support NASIG’s non-profit, volunteer efforts and spread the word about us to others.

--

NASIG is an independent, non-profit organization working to advance and transform the management of information resources. Our ultimate goal is to facilitate and improve the distribution, acquisition, and long-term accessibility of information resources in all formats and business models.

Steve

Steve Oberg
NASIG Social Media Coordinator
marketing at nasig.org<mailto:marketing at nasig.org>