[Eril-l] Final chance to register for OASPA 2022 starting tomorrow on Tuesday 20 2022

Bernie Folan bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Mon Sep 19 04:49:22 PDT 2022

A final reminder that this year's annual OASPA conference on open access
scholarly publishing begins tomorrow online (20-22 September).

The 2022 conference *Beyond Open* Access will encourage participants to
think Beyond Open Access to equitable open scholarship and science
practices and will address many timely and fundamental topics relating to
open scholarly communication.The program can be found at
https://oaspa.org/oaspa-2022-conference-full-program/ and you can register
at https://oaspa2022.eventbrite.co.uk

Please get in touch at events at oaspa.org if you have any questions or wish
to attend but are unfunded. Our sponsors help enable us to make the
conference as inclusive as possible and we are very grateful to them.

We hope you can join us!

Best wishes,

Bernie

*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association
bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Stay up to date:  Sign up <http://eepurl.com/bYkP8r> for OASPA news by
email | Follow us on Twitter: @OASPA <https://twitter.com/OASPA>
OASPA Conference Information and past programs and recordings
<https://oaspa.org/conference> l  OASPA Webinars Webinars with links to
recordings <https://oaspa.org/information-resources/oaspa-webinars/>