[Eril-l] OASPA 2022 Poster Lightning Sessions Announced

Bernie Folan bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Tue Sep 6 03:38:07 PDT 2022

OASPA is pleased to announce the Poster Lightning Talks selected for
showcasing at the OASPA 2022 Conference on Open Access Scholarship, which
takes place later this month online (20-22 September).

If you want to hear about the very latest open access innovations, projects
and initiatives, make sure you register for the conference and attend the
poster lightning talks. Following a huge response to our call, we once
again have 30 lightning presentations covering a huge range of topics
crossing disciplines, models and all aspects of scholarship communication.

The 2022 online conference (*Beyond Open Access*) will encourage
participants to think Beyond Open Access to equitable open scholarship and
science practices and will address many timely and fundamental topics
relating to open scholarly communication to help address current and future
challenges. The event will include keynotes, an extended opening
discussion, and panels, as well as the lightning poster talks. Attendees
and speakers will also have access to a dedicated conference Slack space to
meet each other, ask questions and discuss the sessions.

The program can be found here
<https://oaspa.org/oaspa-2022-conference-full-program/> and information on
how to register is at the conference website http://oaspa.org/conference/.

We welcome delegates from a wide range of backgrounds at all stages of
their careers who are working in publishing, librarianship, government,
higher education, funding agencies, nonprofits, and other affiliated
industries. OASPA Scholar Publisher members and unfunded individuals are
invited to request the attendance waiver code. With thanks to our generous
sponsors for enabling us to make the conference as accessible as possible.

Please get in touch at events at oaspa.org <info at oaspa.org> if you have any
questions.

We hope you can join us!

With best wishes,
Bernie

*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association

bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Stay up to date:  Sign up <http://eepurl.com/bYkP8r> for OASPA news by
email | Follow us on Twitter: @OASPA <https://twitter.com/OASPA>
OASPA Conference Information and past programs and recordings
<https://oaspa.org/conference> l  OASPA Webinars Webinars with links to
recordings <https://oaspa.org/information-resources/oaspa-webinars/>