[Eril-l] NISO Plus 2022 Content Now Openly Available!

NISO Announce niso-announce at niso.org
Thu Sep 1 07:21:21 PDT 2022

**Apologies for cross posting**

As an organization committed to making our outputs openly available — and
with thanks to Cadmore Media <https://cadmore.media/>, who host our video
content, for their generous support — we're delighted to share with the
community all the content from the 2022 NISO Plus conference
<https://niso.cadmoremedia.com/Category/70fb682a-c3b7-4245-a097-4d45ef0fbd4c>,
held virtually earlier this year. The 80 videos cover a wide variety of
topics of importance to the information community and include not just the
presentations, but also recordings of the extensive discussions that
followed them — making NISO Plus a place where conversations become
outcomes, which become projects, that yield solutions for the information
community.

As well as enjoying our 2022 keynotes by Siva Vaidhyanathan
<https://niso.cadmoremedia.com/Title/1dfd0684-0a2d-42db-b058-c042e50dc4a2>,
Dariusz
Jemielniak
<https://niso.cadmoremedia.com/Title/4b5231d1-d6c9-49b7-a699-7f01f3d99812>,
Katharina
Ruckstuhl
<https://niso.cadmoremedia.com/Title/239e8114-d271-449f-a3f7-66c5ce33bab8>,
and Miles Conrad Awardee, Patricia Flatley Brennan
<https://niso.cadmoremedia.com/Title/c5f5eb99-c2ae-4688-aa65-799475a65395>,
you can also listen in to sessions on everything from Working Towards a
More Ethical Information Community
<https://niso.cadmoremedia.com/Title/3cad5fc8-318c-4cf0-a5fa-ae2bf48bd90e>
and Indigenous Knowledge, Standards, and Knowledge Management
<https://niso.cadmoremedia.com/Title/b285c303-257d-4a7b-8706-eb3f9a94bbfc>
to AI and Machine Learning
<https://niso.cadmoremedia.com/Title/8e97341e-e0b2-4bc9-a353-d0b7f46474db>,
Building
Services Around Open Discovery
<https://niso.cadmoremedia.com/Title/7bbe705d-01b5-4276-b1fd-b7fa607784ad>,
and more. You’ll hear from 150+ expert speakers from around the world
including:

   -

   Harini Calamur, Cactus Communications (India)
   -

   Vint Cerf, Google (USA)
   -

   Andrew Joseph, Wits University Press (South Africa)
   -

   Jasmin Lange, Brill (Netherlands)
   -

   Joy Owango, AfricArXiv (Kenya)
   -

   Abel Packer, SciELO (Brazil)
   -

   Roger Schonfeld, ITHAKA (USA)
   -

   Jane Winters, University of London (UK)

We hope you'll enjoy this great content, and we encourage you to clip,
share, and cite it widely.

Best wishes

The NISO Team

PS If you want to help shape next year’s NISO Plus conference, you can do
so by joining us for the first NISO Plus Forum <https://niso.plus/forum/>,
at the AGU offices
<https://www.agu.org/Learn-About-AGU/About-AGU/About-AGU-Tabs/Who-we-are/Our-Building>
in Washington, DC on September 20. Our goal is to collectively identify
5-10 topics that will form a track on metadata (exchange, structures, and
metadata) at NISO Plus 2023.

NISO Clipper Mill Road. Suite 302 Baltimore, MD 21211 Phone: 301.654-2512
E-mail: nisohq at niso.org