[Eril-l] Last Call for an ER&L Proposal

Bonnie Tijerina bonnie.tijerina at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 12:27:28 PDT 2022

*Thinking about Putting Together an ER&L Proposal?* Deadline November 1.
The time is now! Presenting helps to find new connections to your
community, serves our collective profession and gives you a chance to
shine. Submit to present in-person or remotely.
More: https://electroniclibrarian.org/speaking-opps/

*Community Vote* on Submitted Proposals is *Nov 4 – Nov 10, 2022*
You are invited to help us identify interesting sessions at ER&L. Stand by!
We'll post here and to our email list on Friday when we're ready for your
votes!

Attendee Awards Applications Now Open!
There are multiple awards and grants to attend ER&L at no cost including an
ER&L First Timer Award, Student Award and Amigos Library Services
Professional Development Award.
More: https://electroniclibrarian.org/awards/

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me at
hello at electroniclibrarian.org.

Warm regards,
Bonnie Tijerina
ER&L Conference Coordinator