[Eril-l] Job Opportunity: Director of Resource Acquisitions

Cerstvik Nolan, Anne acn at brown.edu
Mon Oct 24 11:55:20 PDT 2022

Brown University Library is currently accepting applications for the
position of Director of Resource Acquisitions. This position provides
leadership and management for the Library’s collection procurement and
material processing operations to meet the academic needs of a broad and
diverse campus community.

Please see the full position posting and link to apply on the Brown Career
Site
<https://brown.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/staff-careers-brown/job/John-D-Rockefeller-Jr-Library/Director-of-Resource-Acquisitions_REQ182448>
.

Thank you.

Anne Nolan
--
Anne Cerstvik Nolan, MLS | Head, Collection Strategies for Licensing and
Assessment | Brown University Library