[Eril-l] Looking for a co-presenter for ER&L 2023 proposal

Laura Turner lauraturner at sandiego.edu
Fri Oct 21 09:23:47 PDT 2022

Dear colleagues,

Have you temporarily assumed the responsibilities of electronic resources
librarian and feel like you barely tread water?  Or have you recently begun
the position somewhere and had to sort out what happened after the last
electronic resources person left?

I am hoping to put together an insightful presentation at ER&L on coping in
the interim (stole this idea from the Charleston Conference) and would love
to have a co-presenter either complementing with their own experience
handling the interim or someone new-ish to the position with insight into
how "we in the interim" could have better prepared for you/managed before
you got there.

I see this job posted so frequently now that I have to believe that others
would benefit from our interim/cleanup after interim experiences.  If you
are interested in putting together a proposal, please reach out!

Cheers,
Laura

*Laura Turner*
*Associate Dean of the Library*
*Head of Collections, Access, and Discovery*
Helen K. and James S. Copley Library / University of San Diego
5998 Alcala Park, San Diego, CA  92110-2492
Phone:  (619) 260-2365 | lauraturner at sandiego.edu