[Eril-l] Félicitations to Alain Aspect, John F. Clauser and Anton Zeilinger – Nobel Prize laureates

Eliza Sargsyan eliza.sargsyan at edpsciences.org
Thu Oct 6 07:12:57 PDT 2022

*With apologies for cross-posting*

Dear colleagues,

Congratulations to Alain Aspect, John F. Clauser and Anton Zeilinger for their award of the Nobel Prize in Physics 2022. Alain Aspect is a longstanding colleague and has published extensively with EDP Sciences.

For many years, Professor Aspect was Editor-in-Chief of the Annales de Physique which forms an important part of our physics archives collection together with the prestigious Journal de Physique. He joins fellow laureates and Journal de Physique authors ranging from Marie Curie to Giorgio Parisi.

Find out more about our long association with Alain Aspect including free access articles and a link to the EPJ D special issue “Quantum Optics of Light and Matter Honouring Alain Aspect” celebrating the life and work of Professor Aspect. https://bit.ly/3EeUHre

Eliza SARGSYAN
Marketing and Communication Assistant