[Eril-l] Printless libraries in academic institutions

Kelly Lutz Kelly.Lutz at nsc.edu
Thu Nov 10 14:12:48 PST 2022

The Marydean Martin Library at Nevada State College (public, 4-yr) is a digital library.   We do have a small legacy print collection of around 14k volume stored in an off-site annex.

Around 2014, when planning began for a new campus building, part of which would house a new library, the decision was made to transition to digital resources and to prioritize study spaces for the physical space.

Kelly Lutz
Systems Librarian
Marydean Martin Library

be connected  office 702.992.2804  |  kelly.lutz at nsc.edu<mailto:kelly.lutz at nsc.edu>
be here  1300 Nevada State Drive  |  rsc 215  |  Henderson, NV 89002
be informed  Visit nsc.edu<http://www.nsc.edu/> for campus news and program information.
be social  @NevadaState |  facebook.com/NevadaStateCollege<http://facebook.com/NevadaStateCollege>

[cid:image001.png at 01D481B1.11569B30]