[Eril-l] Notice regarding Cambridge University Press’s Ebook.cambridge.org URLs

Susan Soule susan.soule at cambridge.org
Tue May 31 06:09:59 PDT 2022

Please be aware that Ebooks.cambridge.org URLs will be turned off on June 15th. DOI-based URLs should be used instead; these can be found by downloading MARC records or a KBART list from Cambridge Core.

Please update any Cambridge University Press ebook URLs in your catalogue, and please get in touch with our Technical Support<https://www.cambridge.org/core/help/contact> team if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Susan Soule
Library Marketing Manager
Cambridge University Press & Assessment
One Liberty Plaza, Floor 20
New York, NY 10006
USA
Tel: 001 212 337 5019
Mobile: 001 646 468 4942
Email: susan.soule at cambridge.org

Cambridge University Press & Assessment is the publishing and assessment department of the University of Cambridge. The corporate title of the University is The Chancellor, Masters, and Scholars of the University of Cambridge, but you may know us simply as ‘Cambridge’. Our principal office is at Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge, CB2 8EA, United Kingdom, with registered VAT number GB 823 8476 09. We are a not-for-profit organisation and an exempt charity under the Charities Act 2011.

Disclaimer
This email is intended solely for the recipient and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please let us know and then delete the original email and any attachments. Do not use, copy or disclose the contents of this email or any attachment. Any views or opinions in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Cambridge, unless specifically stated.