[Eril-l] Allen Press journals once again

Robert Fallen rfallen at auctr.edu
Thu May 12 13:41:11 PDT 2022

Hi Suzanne

We are also experiencing problems.

This is the response delivered from the company that manages our subscriptions:

"Good afternoon, the publisher has confirmed that they are having issues. They are not sure of the time until resolved."

Robert Fallen, Systems Librarian
Robert W. Woodruff Library Atlanta University Center
111 James P. Brawley Drive SW, Atlanta, GA 30314
404-978-2058 rfallen at auctr.edu