[Eril-l] Announcement - 2022 Oxford Academic platform migration

FAISON, Valerie Valerie.Faison at oup.com
Wed May 11 12:21:19 PDT 2022

*Apologies for cross posting*

Dear Customer,

This year Oxford University Press’s major research books collections will move to our Oxford Academic platform<https://academic.oup.com/>. This means that books will be available alongside journals in a single place for the first time.

Books from Oxford Scholarship Online<https://oxford.universitypressscholarship.com/>, University Press Scholarship Online<https://www.universitypressscholarship.com/>, Oxford Handbooks Online<https://www.oxfordhandbooks.com/>, Very Short Introductions<https://www.veryshortintroductions.com/>, Oxford Medicine Online<https://oxfordmedicine.com/>, and Oxford Clinical Psychology<https://www.oxfordclinicalpsych.com/>, as well as the AMA Manual of Style<https://www.amamanualofstyle.com/> will migrate to Oxford Academic on July 14, 2022.

Once this content has moved to Oxford Academic<https://academic.oup.com/>, the current product sites will still be accessible for a period of dual running. During this time, we encourage you to explore and familiarize yourself with Oxford Academic. After redirects go into place, content will no longer be available on the current product sites.

Online Product
Content migration to
Oxford Academic
Online Product Site Redirects to Oxford Academic
Oxford Handbooks Online
July 14
July 20
Very Short Introductions
July 14
July 20
Oxford Medicine Online
July 14
July 20
Oxford Clinical Psychology
July 14
July 20
AMA Manual of Style
July 14
July 20
Oxford Scholarship Online
July 14
July 27
University Press Scholarship Online
July 14
July 27

Actions to Take
Please review our detailed Migration Checklist and Frequently Asked Questions<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OxAc_Migration_Checklist_and_FAQ.pdf>. This document outlines the actions you will need to take before July 14 to ensure a smooth transition, including updating proxy stanzas. It will also give you more details about the migration and insight into the functionality of Oxford Academic.

Why we are making this change
This change is being made to ensure that you and your patrons can find, manage, and use content as efficiently as possible. Oxford Academic will provide:

  *   Superior discoverability, functionality, and accessibility developed to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
  *   Improved and simplified research journey with OUP content available in a single, consistent, cross-searchable location​
  *   A single admin portal for more efficient access management*

*Please note, in addition to our major research book collections migrating to Oxford Academic<https://academic.oup.com/>, all online product customers will begin to use Oxford Academic to manage their institution’s account information. The Oxford Academic account will allow you to access usage statistics, manage authentication methods, manage institutional branding settings and more. We will send all online product customers more information about this shortly.

Contact Us
Thank you for your attention to this matter. If you have any queries, please contact us using the details below.

Customers outside the Americas

  *   Telephone: +44 1865 353705

Customers in North & South America

  *   Email:  online at oup.com<mailto:online at oup.com>
  *   Telephone: 1-800-445-9714

If a colleague would like to sign up for future updates about the Oxford Academic online product migration, please have them sign up here<http://www.oup.com/oxford-academic-migration>.

Yours sincerely,
Oxford University Press

To read this message in other languages:
简体中文信息<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OxAc_Migration_Email1-SP_Chinese.pdf>
繁體中文信息<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OxAc_Migration_Email1-TR_Chinese.pdf>
日本語版<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OxAc_Migration_Email1-Japanese.pdf>
한글버전<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OxAc_Migration_Email1-Korean.pdf>
Informação em português<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OxAc_Migration_Email1-Portuguese.pdf>
Información en español<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OxAc_Migration_Email1-Spanish.pdf>

Valerie Faison
Marketing Manager, Library Marketing Programs and Execution
Oxford University Press

valerie.faison at oup.com<mailto:valerie.faison at oup.com>