[Eril-l] Informational Webinar: Associate Dean of Library Services, UMKC Libraries

Harvey, Mariah L. HarveyML at umkc.edu
Fri May 6 13:22:11 PDT 2022

Have you seen the Associate Dean for Library Services job posting at UMKC and want to know more? Join us for a live session to learn more about UMKC Libraries, details of the position, and what it's like to live in Kansas City. We'll also give you an overview of our application process and answer any questions you may have. The webinar will be held via this Zoom link<https://umsystem.zoom.us/j/97645538110?pwd=SGxZUWUwWEpvZWpmaGVrdzNhWUtndz09> at 12:00 PM (Central), Tuesday May 10th. If you can't make it, no worries! We'll post the recording to the job posting <https://library.umkc.edu/jobs/associate-dean> on our webpage.

Extended deadline for applying: May 17th.