[Eril-l] [EXTERNAL] Re: Streaming Video Hosting

Paraham_Greg parahamg at rhodes.edu
Thu May 5 09:44:27 PDT 2022

Like FOD, ASP Academic Video Online - Media Hosting Service (https://alexanderstreet.com/products/media-hosting-service) offers subscribers to upload an unlimited number of multimedia files.

Gregory J. Paraham, Electronic Resources Librarian
Rhodes College Information Services
2000 North Parkway | Memphis, TN  38112
901-843-3793<tel:+19018433793> | parahamg at rhodes.edu<mailto:parahamg at rhodes.edu>

From: Eril-l <eril-l-bounces at lists.eril-l.org> on behalf of Karlsen, Jeffrey <KarlseJ at scc.losrios.edu>
Date: Monday, May 2, 2022 at 10:53 AM
To: eril-l at lists.eril-l.org <eril-l at lists.eril-l.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Eril-l] Streaming Video Hosting
Films on Demand subscriptions include a small number of free slots for you to upload videos. These are then streamed on the FoD platform, so any authentication you have in place for FoD will apply. So if you are a subscriber, that’s a good option with no additional cost.

--
Jeff Karlsen
Technical Services Librarian