[Eril-l] Wanted: ERL with Vision - Mesa, AZ, ATSU

Hal Bright hbright at atsu.edu
Thu Mar 31 14:41:02 PDT 2022

Check out this ATSU - Electronic Resources Librarian opportunity
https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/ATS1000ATSU/JobBoard/3cecd56d-0475-4bd9-8534-c2eb468057dd/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=9cbebfc4-a7de-4c8a-803e-5c6a80f4ee6e&source=insidehighered

Hal Bright, MLS, AHIP

University Library Director | ASDOH, CCPA, MOSDOH Liaison Librarian
*Schedule a research appointment*
<https://atsu.libcal.com/appointments?u=84990>
A.T. Still Memorial Library
A.T. Still University
Arizona Library      | Missouri Library        | California Library
5850 E. Still Circle | 800 W. Jefferson St. | 1075 E. Betteravia Rd., Ste.
20
Mesa, AZ  85206   | Kirksville, MO 63501 | Santa Maria, CA 93454
P: 480.219.6036
https://www.atsu.edu/library
hbright at atsu.edu
Pronouns (he, él)

*I value your response to my email messages, but respond according to your
schedule. No need to respond on evenings, weekends or holidays.*

<https://www.atsu.edu/>

<https://www.facebook.com/atstilluniversity>
<https://twitter.com/ATSU_news>
<https://www.instagram.com/atstilluniversity/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/a-t-still-university>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/atstilluniversity>

*The ATSU Mission*A.T. Still University of Health Sciences serves as a
learning-centered university dedicated to preparing highly competent
professionals through innovative academic programs with a commitment to
continue its osteopathic heritage and focus on whole person healthcare,
scholarship, community health, interprofessional education, diversity, and
underserved populations.

*Proud recipient of INSIGHT Into Diversity’s 2017-21 Higher Education
Excellence in Diversity Awards.*