[Eril-l] [EXT] Post-Conference Question

Danielle Sell danielle at electroniclibrarian.org
Tue Mar 22 08:38:20 PDT 2022

Hi Lynda,

We are in the process of uploading the live stream videos to the "Schedule"
tab in the platform today, however, we are still waiting on the live
captioning to be attached to the video. The captions should be
available for those videos in the next 24-48 hours.

Danielle

--

*Danielle Sell *(she/her/hers)

Event Planner