[Eril-l] Ancestry.com Library Edition contact - apparently it's a ProQuest product

Laura Krossner laura.krossner at drake.edu
Thu Mar 10 14:06:35 PST 2022

Thanks for all of your responses, I had no idea this was a ProQuest product. I was trying the email listed on ancestry.com's "Contact us for more information about Ancestry Institution" page, which was not getting me any results.

I've reached out to my ProQuest rep, thanks everyone!

Laura Krossner, M.A., M.L.S.

Electronic Resources Manager

Cowles Library - Drake University

2507 University Avenue - Des Moines, IA 50311

laura.krossner at drake.edu

she/her/hers