[Eril-l] Job opening: Electronic Resources and Systems Librarian, SUNY Oswego

Katherine Jones katherine.jones at oswego.edu
Wed Mar 2 06:19:08 PST 2022

Hello! Please excuse cross-postings.

The State University of New York at Oswego is looking to fill the position
ofElectronic Resources and Systems Librarian. We hope you will consider
joining our team! The Electronic Resources and Systems Librarian will
contribute to the Library's mission of delivering a seamless experience to
users for discovering library resources and services.

For an overview of the job responsibilities, the qualifications we are
looking for, and to apply, please visit:

https://oswego.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp?JOBID=143397

If you have any questions about the position, please don't hesitate to get
in touch with the search committee chair, Katherine Jones,
katherine.jones at oswego.edu.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Katherine Jones
Acquisitions Librarian, Penfield Library
SUNY Oswego
Oswego, NY 13126
315-312-3545
katherine.jones at oswego.edu