[Eril-l] Contact for Feminist Studies

Beth Jacoby bjacoby at ycp.edu
Wed Mar 2 05:26:53 PST 2022

We lost access to this journal when it moved from JSTOR's Journal Hosting
Platform to Project MUSE in Jan 2022. Our subscription agent contacted the
publisher (showing as Univ of Maryland in our agent's online system) and
restored our access.

I don't have a direct contact for the journal, but maybe contacting Project
MUSE or your subscription agent would help.

Beth

Beth Jacoby
Content Development Librarian
Schmidt Library