[Eril-l] JOB POSTING: Director of Collection Services, Reed College

Kyle Napoli kylenapoli at reed.edu
Wed Jun 22 15:24:42 PDT 2022

Reed College (Portland, OR) seeks an innovative and collaborative library
professional to lead all aspects of collection development, management, and
discovery for our liberal arts college community. The library’s collection
services department encompasses acquisitions, cataloging, serials,
electronic resources, and discovery systems. The next director will play a
leading role in shaping the library’s integration of print, digital, and
licensed electronic collections. This role reports to the college librarian
and is a member of the library’s leadership team.

The full posting and application instructions can be found at:

https://apply.interfolio.com/108546

Review of applications will begin on Wednesday, July 6 and continue until
the position is filled.

--
*Kyle Napoli *(she/her)
Electronic Resources Librarian