[Eril-l] Reminder of Oxford Academic Product Migration

FAISON, Valerie Valerie.Faison at oup.com
Wed Jun 15 13:55:48 PDT 2022

Dear Customer,

This year Oxford University Press’s major research books collections will move to our Oxford Academic<https://academic.oup.com/> platform. This means that books will be available alongside journals in a single place for the first time.

Books from Oxford Scholarship Online<https://oxford.universitypressscholarship.com/>, University Press Scholarship Online<https://www.universitypressscholarship.com/>, Oxford Handbooks Online<https://www.oxfordhandbooks.com/>, Very Short Introductions<https://www.veryshortintroductions.com/>, Oxford Medicine Online<https://oxfordmedicine.com/>, and Oxford Clinical Psychology<https://www.oxfordclinicalpsych.com/>, as well as the AMA Manual of Style<https://www.amamanualofstyle.com/> will migrate to Oxford Academic on July 14, 2022.

Please review our detailed migration checklist and Frequently Asked Questions document<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OxAc_Migration_Checklist_and_FAQ.pdf>. Please note we have added an optional action to the customer checklist. You may wish to confirm the email address associated with your administrative account by June 30. This email address will, as now, be where any password reset requests for that administrative account are sent.  Please review the checklist for details. If you have already reviewed this documentation, thank you.

New Training Resources Now Available

Oxford Academic Training Video
Available now, this video tour of the new Oxford Academic platform<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6sMcV8R3Uk> introduces key features which will be available upon migration, including:

  *   Log in options
  *   Site structure
  *   Books landing pages
  *   Video and multimedia resources
  *   Institutional account management
  *   Content searches and usage

Training Webinars
We have several training webinars scheduled beginning on June 22 and running through July to provide you an overview of the Oxford Academic platform and the Oxford Academic account.

Visit our Librarian Resource Centre<https://global.oup.com/academic/librarians/learn/webinar-schedule/?cc=us&lang=en&> to sign up for one of our training webinars. If you would like a training session but cannot attend one of our scheduled webinars, please contact customertraining at oup.com<mailto:customertraining at oup.com> to arrange as separate session.

Contact Us
If you have any queries, please contact us using the details below.

Customers outside the Americas

  *   Telephone: +44 1865 353705

Customers in North & South America

  *   Email:  online at oup.com<mailto:online at oup.com>
  *   Telephone: 1-800-445-9714

If a colleague would like to sign up for future updates about the Oxford Academic online product migration, please have them sign-up here<http://www.oup.com/oxford-academic-migration>.

To read this message in other languages:
简体中文信息<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OxAc_Migration_Email2-SP_Chinese.pdf>
繁體中文信息<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OxAc_Migration_Email2-TR_Chinese.pdf>
日本語版<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OxAc_Migration_Email2-Japanese.pdf>
한글버전<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OxAc_Migration_Email2-Korean.pdf>
Informação em português<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OxAc_Migration_Email2-Portuguese.pdf>
Información en español<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OxAc_Migration_Email2-Spanish.pdf>

Thanks,

Valerie Faison
Marketing Manager, Library Marketing Programs and Execution
Oxford University Press

valerie.faison at oup.com<mailto:valerie.faison at oup.com>