[Eril-l] FINAL Reminder: Call for poster session contributions for the 2022 OASPA Online Conference (Deadline - June 17)

Bernie Folan bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Wed Jun 15 00:30:00 PDT 2022

A final reminder of the *June 17 deadline *for the OASPA 2022 call for
proposals
for the Poster Lightning Talk presentations. All proposals should be
submitted by June 17, 2022 via this form
<https://forms.gle/soouAENaRHVbWtkW6> which asks for a brief description
(up to a maximum of 300 words) of your proposal. Registration costs for the
authors of successful proposals will be waived. This information can also
be found on this blog post
<https://oaspa.org/call-for-contributions-for-the-2022-oaspa-conference/>.

Please do reach out with any questions to me at bernie.folan at oaspa.org

Best wishes,
Bernie

The OASPA annual conference brings the open access community together to
discuss new developments and innovations in scholarly publishing, and unite
in our shared goal to enable research around the world to be openly
accessible.

The 2022 online conference will encourage participants to think Beyond Open
Access to equitable open scholarship and science practices and will address
many timely and fundamental topics relating to open scholarly
communication.

OASPA 2022 will be held online to ensure wide participation and the
opportunity to welcome everyone for collective reflection on our endeavours
to ensure scholarship is open and accessible to all. We are pleased to have
been able to freeze registration rates for the third year in a row.

Recordings, slides and posters from previous conferences, as well as
information on how to register, can be found on our website here
<https://oaspa.org/conference/>.

We look forward to receiving your suggestions!

Best wishes, Bernie

2022 Conference Program Committee
Arianna Becerril García (Autonomous University of the State of Mexico)
Leslie Chan (Knowledge Equity Lab, University of Toronto Scarborough)
Jennifer Gibson (Dryad and OASPA Chair)
Iain Hrynaszkiewicz (PLOS)
Carlos Alfredo Joly, (Universidade de Campinas and Editor-in-Chief of Biota
Neotropica)
Sushil Kumar (Chitkara University Publications)
Catherine Mitchell (California Digital Library)
Lucy Oates (Oxford University Press)
Omo Oaiya (West and Central African Research and Education Network (WACREN))
Jadranka Stojanovski (University of Zadar and Ruđer Bošković Institute)
Francois van Schalkwyk (African Minds)

*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association
bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Stay up to date:  Sign up <http://eepurl.com/bYkP8r> for OASPA news by
email | Follow us on Twitter: @OASPA <https://twitter.com/OASPA>
OASPA Conference Information and past programs and recordings
<https://oaspa.org/conference> l  OASPA Webinars Webinars with links to
recordings <https://oaspa.org/information-resources/oaspa-webinars/>