[Eril-l] tech svcs glossary

Jeanne Little jeanne.little at uni.edu
Thu Jul 28 09:09:36 PDT 2022

Steve,

Yes! This is very helpful, and could be used for training our student
employees also! We talk in jargon so much of the time that sometimes I
forget they have no idea what I am talking about, until I see the puzzled
look on their faces. For them, it's like learning a new foreign language!

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Jeanne Little
--
Jeanne W. Little
Resource Management Assistant IV
319-273-2339  /  Jeanne.Little at uni.edu
1227 W. 27th Street  /  Cedar Falls, IA 50614-3675
uni.edu  /  *#1UNI*
[image: UNI / University of Northern Iowa] <https://uni.edu/>