[Eril-l] Research book sites now redirecting – Oxford Academic Migration

Valerie Faison Valerie.Faison at oup.com
Mon Jul 25 11:12:07 PDT 2022

Dear Customer,

On July 19, content from Oxford Handbooks Online, Very Short Introductions, Oxford Medicine Online, Oxford Clinical Psychology, and the AMA Manual of Style migrated to a new home on Oxford Academic<https://academic.oup.com/>. This began a period of dual running, with books available on both the old and new sites.

Beginning today, the previous product sites are now redirecting to Oxford Academic. Your patrons should see no disruption of service and will be routed directly to content on Oxford Academic.

Learn more about the migration of our research books to Oxford Academic.<https://academic.oup.com/pages/about-oxford-academic/books-migrating-to-oxford-academic>

For our latest updates on outstanding issues, please visit our migration checklist and Frequently Asked Question document<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OxAc_Migration_Checklist_and_FAQ.pdf>. Please be advised that we are continuing to migrate email addresses into our account management systems. You should be able to login to the system using your previous credentials even if your email has not been loaded. If you are unable to login as an administrator but are not having any other issues or problems with access, please contact our Customer Service team with the subject line “password reset”. Please include your e-mail, administrative login, and name of your institution.

If you have any issues with access or other queries, please contact us using the details below.
Contact Us
Customers outside the Americas

  *   Telephone: +44 1865 353705

Customers in North & South America

  *   Email:  online at oup.com<mailto:online at oup.com>
  *   Telephone: 1-800-445-9714

Thank you for patience and attention to this process. If a colleague would like to sign up for future updates about the Oxford Academic online product migration, please have them sign-up here<http://www.oup.com/oxford-academic-migration>.

To read this message in other languages:
简体中文信息<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OxAc_Migration_Email7-SP_Chinese.pdf>
繁體中文信息<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OxAc_Migration_Email7-TR_Chinese.pdf>
日本語版<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OxAc_Migration_Email7-Japanese.pdf>
한글버전<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OxAc_Migration_Email7-Korean.pdf>
Informação em português<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OxAc_Migration_Email7-Portuguese.pdf>
Información en español<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OxAc_Migration_Email7-Spanish.pdf>

Thanks,

Valerie Faison
Marketing Manager, Library Marketing Programs and Execution
Oxford University Press

valerie.faison at oup.com<mailto:valerie.faison at oup.com>