[Eril-l] Press release: Radioprotection adopts the Subscribe-to-Open open access model from 2023

Maria Campbell maria.campbell at edpsciences.org
Tue Jul 19 04:46:14 PDT 2022

*With apologies for cross-posting*

Dear colleagues,

Please see some Subscribe-to-Open news we would like to share with you.

The full press release is available here - https://bit.ly/3PjyMSu - and an excerpt is included below.

For any questions or comments, please contact Charlotte Van Rooyen, Director of Marketing and Communications, EDP Sciences: charlotte.vanrooyen at edpsciences.org<mailto:charlotte.vanrooyen at edpsciences.org>

Thank you for your attention.

Maria Campbell
Marketing and Communications Manager

*****

Radioprotection adopts the Subscribe-to-Open open access model from 2023

Radioprotection becomes the eighth journal published by EDP Sciences to move to Subscribe-to-Open (S2O) and will also be online-only from 2023

Paris, France, 19 July 2022: It is confirmed that the journal, Radioprotection, will adopt the Subscribe-to-Open (S2O) open access model from 2023. Under the terms of this transformative model, Radioprotection will be open access in 2023 if it receives the required level of support through subscriptions. Radioprotection is published by EDP Sciences on behalf of the Société Française de Radioprotection (SFRP). Articles are in English and French and address all aspects of radiological protection, including non-ionising as well as ionising radiations.

“Since 1966, Radioprotection has been publishing important research from authors across the world,” commented Michel Bourguignon, Editor-in-Chief of Radioprotection and Professor Emeritus of Biophysics and Nuclear Medicine, MD, PhD-University Paris Saclay (UVSQ). “Since 2018, we have been offering an open access option which has been increasingly popular with our authors. Together with the SFRP, we feel the time is right to transition towards open access and believe S2O offers the best path for our community.”

[Continues]