[Eril-l] Morningstar database access issue

Tenglund, Ann ATENG at sbu.edu
Thu Jul 14 12:02:38 PDT 2022

Is anyone else having difficulty accessing the Morningstar Investment Research Center subscription database? We are unable to reach the site. The problem occurs both on-campus and off-campus, so our proxy server does not cause it.

The error message is that the page cannot be reached (library.morningstar.com).

I wondered if anyone else has this database, if you’re also having trouble, or if you found a work-around. I called for technical support but was told I needed to email them. I’m awaiting a response, but in the meantime, our students need to finish an assignment.

Thanks,

Ann

Ann M. Tenglund
Director of the Library & Faculty Development
St. Bonaventure University
PO Box AS, 3261 West State Road
St. Bonaventure, NY  14778   USA
Voice: 716-375-2378