[Eril-l] Delay of Oxford Academic Product Migration to July 19

Valerie Faison Valerie.Faison at oup.com
Thu Jul 14 11:42:05 PDT 2022

*Apologies for cross posting*

Dear customer,

We emailed you previously about the planned migration on July 14 of research book content from Oxford Scholarship Online, University Press Scholarship Online, Very Short Introductions, Oxford Medicine Online, Oxford Clinical Psychology, and Oxford Handbooks Online, as well as the AMA Manual of Style to the Oxford Academic platform.

To ensure that best possible experience for users, we have now decided to postpone the migration of content to July 19.

Once this content has moved to Oxford Academic, the current product sites will still be accessible for a short period of dual running. After these dates, the content will no longer be available on the current product sites.

For your convenience, below are the revised dates:

Product
Content migration to Oxford Academic
Current Product Sites Redirect to Oxford Academic
Oxford Handbooks Online
July 19
July 25
Very Short Introductions
July 19
July 25
Oxford Medicine Online
July 19
July 25
Oxford Clinical Psychology
July 19
July 25
AMA Manual of Style
July 19
July 25
Oxford Scholarship Online
July 19
July 28
University Press Scholarship Online
July 19
July 28

Please review actions for these revised dates in our checklist and FAQ<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OxAc_Migration_Checklist_and_FAQ.pdf>. If you have already done this, you do not need to take further action at this time. All current product sites will remain available.

We are grateful for your patience while we work to ensure a smooth transition to Oxford Academic.

If you have any queries, please contact us using the details below.

Contact Us

Customers outside the Americas
·        Email: onlinesubscriptions at oup.com<mailto:onlinesubscriptions at oup.com>
·        Telephone: +44 1865 353705

Customers in North & South America
·        Email:  online at oup.com<mailto:online at oup.com>
·        Telephone: 1-800-445-9714

If a colleague would like to sign up for future updates about the Oxford Academic online product migration, please have them sign up here<http://www.oup.com/oxford-academic-migration>.

To read this message in other languages:
简体中文信息<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OxAc_Migration_Email5a-SP_Chinese.pdf>
繁體中文信息<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OxAc_Migration_Email5a-TR_Chinese.pdf>
日本語版<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OxAc_Migration_Email5a-Japanese.pdf>
한글버전<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OxAc_Migration_Email5a-Korean.pdf>
Informação em português<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OxAc_Migration_Email5a-Portuguese.pdf>
Información en español<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OxAc_Migration_Email5a-Spanish.pdf>

Thanks,

Valerie Faison
Marketing Manager, Library Marketing Programs and Execution
Oxford University Press

valerie.faison at oup.com<mailto:valerie.faison at oup.com>