[Eril-l] OUP New Access Control System is now Live

FAISON, Valerie Valerie.Faison at oup.com
Mon Jan 24 11:30:17 PST 2022

***Apologies for cross-posting***

Beginning today a new access control system is available for Oxford Academic<https://academic.oup.com/journals>.

Please note:

  *   As part of the transition activity, usage statistics are currently unavailable to access via the admin portal. We are working as fast as possible to address this issue; in the meantime, please be reassured that all usage data is being captured and will be made available as soon as possible.

  *   If you have already added your institution’s logo to Oxford Academic, you may not see it immediately. You do not need to take any action. Your institution’s logo will appear about a week after January 24.

Please ensure you have reviewed our brief checklist and frequently asked questions document<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/Sigma_Access_Control_Checklist_and_FAQs.pdf> for actions you need to take to ensure a smooth transition. If you have already reviewed the checklist and FAQs, thank you.

If you have any queries, please contact us using the details below.

Contact Us

  *   Email: jnls.cust.serv at oup.com<mailto:jnls.cust.serv at oup.com>
  *   Telephone: 1-800-852-7323 (Customers in North & South America)
  *   Telephone: +44 1865 353907 (Customers outside the Americas)

If a colleague would like to sign up for future admin portal update messages, please have them e-mail us at library.marketing at oup.com<mailto:library.marketing at oup.com>.

Yours sincerely,

Oxford University Press

To read this message in other languages:
简体中文信息<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/Journals_Access_Control_Email4-SP_Chinese.pdf>
繁體中文信息<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/Journals_Access_Control_Email4-TR_Chinese.pdf>
日本語版<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/Journals_Access_Control_Email4-Japanese.pdf>
한글버전<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/Journals_Access_Control_Email4-Korean.pdf>