[Eril-l] New date for Oxford Academic Access Control Change – Jan. 24

FAISON, Valerie Valerie.Faison at oup.com
Wed Jan 19 09:18:19 PST 2022

**Apologies for Cross Posting**

Dear OUP Journals Customer,

We previously communicated that on January 20, 2022 a new access control system will be implemented for Oxford Academic. Due to an unforeseen technical issue, the implementation will now take place on Monday, January 24, 2022.

This upgrade will not impact your patrons or cause a disruption in service.

Actions to take
We have created a brief checklist and frequently asked questions document<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/Sigma_Access_Control_Checklist_and_FAQs.pdf> that outlines the actions you need to take to ensure a smooth transition. Please review the checklist and FAQs before January 24, 2022. If you have already reviewed this documentation, thank you.

EZproxy customers, as a reminder please note a change for proxy stanzas. Please see the checklist for more details. If you have any queries, please contact us using the details below.

Contact Us

  *   Email: jnls.cust.serv at oup.com<mailto:jnls.cust.serv at oup.com>
  *   Telephone: 1-800-852-7323 (Customers in North & South America)
  *   Telephone: +44 1865 353907 (Customers outside the Americas)

If a colleague would like to sign up for future access control update messages, please have them e-mail us at library.marketing at oup.com<mailto:library.marketing at oup.com>.

Yours sincerely,

Oxford University Press