[Eril-l] Article missing from Academic Search Complete for some libraries?

Mark Gooch MGOOCH at wooster.edu
Tue Jan 18 12:54:01 PST 2022

We do not have access to this article at The College of Wooster in Ohio.  Our access is via a statewide arrangement through OhioLINK (among others).

Thanks
Mark

--
Mark Gooch
Collection Management Librarian
mgooch at wooster.edu

From: Eril-l <eril-l-bounces at lists.eril-l.org> on behalf of Kathleen Folger <kfolger at umich.edu>
Date: Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 12:35 PM
To: "eril-l (eril-l at lists.eril-l.org)" <eril-l at lists.eril-l.org>
Subject: Re: [Eril-l] Article missing from Academic Search Complete for some libraries?

The University of Michigan does not have access to this article in our Academic Search Complete. I tried searching by article title as well as by journal name. This article appears in Vol. 19, Issue 1, pg. 43-54. We have four articles from that issue but not this one. The page numbers for articles we do have jumps from pg. 29-42 to 55-67, completely skipping over the pages for this article.

-Kathleen