[Eril-l] Sage Premier outage

Paraham_Greg parahamg at rhodes.edu
Tue Jan 11 11:55:05 PST 2022

Hello,

We're unable to access SAGE Premier Journals from off-campus.
After a check of our proxy configuration, I checked with SAGE support and there is an outage.
I was told to check in 2-3 hours. A professor here said that she has been unable to access SAGE since 1/8/2022.

Here's the error message:

This web property is not accessible via this address.
DDoS protection by Cloudflare
Ray ID: 6cc0b01dede38d58

Our virtual machines are our backup, but has anyone else gotten reports about SAGE journals access?

Thank you!
-Greg

Gregory J. Paraham, Electronic Resources Librarian
Rhodes College Information Services
2000 North Parkway | Memphis, TN  38112
901-843-3793 | parahamg at rhodes.edu<mailto:parahamg at rhodes.edu>