[Eril-l] Job Posting: Systems & Discovery Librarian, Mount Holyoke College--Library, Information and Technology Services (LITS)

Sara Colglazier scolglaz at mtholyoke.edu
Fri Jan 7 10:24:58 PST 2022

Library, Information and Technology Services (LITS) at Mount Holyoke
College seeks a diverse pool of applicants for the full-time position of
Systems & Discovery Librarian. This position is a member of the Discovery &
Access team, which works to connect the Mount Holyoke Community to the many
information resources available to them virtually and in person.

Working in a collegial and service-oriented environment, and in close
collaboration with colleagues in LITS and the Five Colleges Consortium,
this person strives for optimal systems’ integration in support of exposing
the broadest range of information resources to our users with the
overarching goal of providing seamless, user-friendly library services
within the Five Colleges environment. The Systems and Discovery Librarian
will join LITS at a time during which the Five Colleges Libraries, as
beta-partners of EBSCO, is in the process of migrating from Ex Libris’
ALEPH ILS to the open source library services platform FOLIO hosted by
EBSCO. The consortial undertaking offers us a unique opportunity for
collaboration as we work to implement, refine, and imagine the
possibilities of our new single tenant FOLIO instance together.

If you: have a passion for discovery and access; are an enthusiastic and
fearless user of technology with the skills and curiosity to learn more;
are committed to creating a welcoming, inclusive, accessible, and
user-centered environment in which a diverse population of students,
faculty, and staff can thrive; are eager to apply your creativity,
flexibility, and sense of humor to our exciting and challenging
initiatives, then we encourage you to apply.

The salary range for this position is $60,000 - $62,000. Mount Holyoke
College is pleased to provide a comprehensive, highly competitive benefits
package that meets the needs of staff and faculty and their families.
Benefits are an important part of our overall compensation, so it is
critical that you review all of the options to ensure it meets your total
compensation requirements. For more information click Benefits Information
<https://www.mtholyoke.edu/sites/default/files/hr/docs/Know_Our_Benefits_21-22_edited.pdf>
.

You can find a full description, including qualifications, for this
position and apply online at:
https://careers.pageuppeople.com/1024/cw/en-us/job/492865/systems-discovery-librarian.
Application review will begin on February 1, 2022.
--
Sara Colglazier
Head of Discovery Services