[Eril-l] resources to help students find free datasets across the curriculum?

Hal Bright hbright at atsu.edu
Tue Feb 22 12:41:36 PST 2022

Dimensions AI also searches for datasets
https://app.dimensions.ai/discover/publication

Hal Bright, MLS, AHIP

University Library Director | ASDOH, CCPA, MOSDOH Liaison Librarian
*Schedule a research appointment*
<https://atsu.libcal.com/appointments?u=84990>
A.T. Still Memorial Library
A.T. Still University
Arizona Library      | Missouri Library        | California Library
5850 E. Still Circle | 800 W. Jefferson St. | 1075 E. Betteravia Rd., Ste.
20
Mesa, AZ  85206   | Kirksville, MO 63501 | Santa Maria, CA 93454
P: 480.219.6036
https://www.atsu.edu/library
hbright at atsu.edu
Pronouns (he, él)

*I value your response to my email messages, but respond according to your
schedule. No need to respond on evenings, weekends or holidays.*

<https://www.atsu.edu/>

<https://www.facebook.com/atstilluniversity>
<https://twitter.com/ATSU_news>
<https://www.instagram.com/atstilluniversity/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/a-t-still-university>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/atstilluniversity>

*The ATSU Mission*A.T. Still University of Health Sciences serves as a
learning-centered university dedicated to preparing highly competent
professionals through innovative academic programs with a commitment to
continue its osteopathic heritage and focus on whole person healthcare,
scholarship, community health, interprofessional education, diversity, and
underserved populations.

*Proud recipient of INSIGHT Into Diversity’s 2017-21 Higher Education
Excellence in Diversity Awards.*