[Eril-l] Job opportunity at Northwestern University: Cataloging and Metadata Librarian

Bart Davis bart.davis at northwestern.edu
Wed Feb 16 06:53:59 PST 2022

Cataloging and Metadata Librarian

The Galter Health Sciences Library & Learning Center at Northwestern University's Feinberg School of Medicine seeks an enthusiastic librarian to provide original and complex cataloging and record maintenance for all formats of materials using current and appropriate descriptive and encoding standards. Working collaboratively, this full-time non-tenure faculty librarian will ensure prompt access to existing and newly acquired resources with an emphasis on discoverability, interoperability, and usability. They will also provide leadership and direction for cataloging and metadata projects that advance the strategic direction of the library, and of the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. The Galter Library is a contemporary, forward-looking health sciences library and we're excited to grow our team in ways that reflect our dynamic and highly collaborative information environment.

For more details about this position and to apply please visit:  https://careers.northwestern.edu/psp/hr857prd_er/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=43531&PostingSeq=1

-----
Bart Davis
Acquisitions and Electronic Resources Librarian
Galter Health Sciences Library & Learning Center<http://www.galter.northwestern.edu>
Feinberg School of Medicine<http://www.feinberg.northwestern.edu/>
Northwestern University<http://www.northwestern.edu/>
A division of NU Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute (NUCATS)<http://www.nucats.northwestern.edu/>
320 E. Superior St., Chicago, IL 60611-3008