[Eril-l] ScienceDirect College subject titles

DeLong, Jackie jdelong at su.edu
Wed Dec 21 07:37:23 PST 2022

Does anyone know if the ScienceDirect College edition subject collections
have a standard title list? (We have *Health and Life Sciences* and *Social
and Behavioral Sciences collections*.)
>From what I can tell from our knowledge base (OCLC WMS Collection Manager),
they are not a standard set of titles. The knowledge base lists titles in
those collections that are not on the title list sent by Elsevier. (It is
almost impossible to get a straight answer from Elsevier.)

Has anyone negotiated what titles are included in your College Edition
subject collections if there is no standard list?

Thanks for your insight.
Jackie

Jackie DeLong (she/her)

Resources Librarian

540-665-4819 | *jdelong at su.edu <jdelong at su.edu>*

Shenandoah University Libraries
<https://libguides.su.edu/UniversityLibraries>
1460 University Dr., Winchester, VA 22601

<https://www.facebook.com/ShenandoahUniversityLibraries>
<https://www.instagram.com/susmithlibraries/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/jackie-delong/>