[Eril-l] Recording available of last week's OASPA Webinar: Rights Retention for Books and Book Chapters

Bernie Folan bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Thu Dec 1 03:55:33 PST 2022

The recording of last week's webinar entitled *Rights Retention for Books
and Book Chapters* can now be found at this link
<https://oaspa.org/webinar-rights-retention-for-books-and-book-chapters/>.

There are also links to panelists slides and responses to those attendee
questions that went unanswered during the webinar due to time constraints.

We thank all of our speakers, our chair and all attendees for their work in
advance and on the day of the webinar. We are grateful to our 2022 webinar
sponsors (*Royal Society of Chemistry*, *Atypon*, *Hindawi* and *TrendMD*)
for their support which enables us to make our webinars available to
everyone.

Best wishes,

Bernie

*Bernie Folan*
Communications, Engagement and Outreach Manager, OASPA
OASPA, Open Access Scholarly Publishing Association
bernie.folan at oaspa.org
Stay up to date:  Sign up <http://eepurl.com/bYkP8r> for OASPA news by
email | Follow us on Twitter: @OASPA <https://twitter.com/OASPA>
OASPA Conference Information and past programs and recordings
<https://oaspa.org/conference> l  OASPA Webinars Webinars with links to
recordings <https://oaspa.org/information-resources/oaspa-webinars/>