[Eril-l] Bentham Science contact?

Eagleson, Laurie E - (eagleson) eagleson at arizona.edu
Wed Aug 24 16:46:26 PDT 2022

Does anyone have a contact at Bentham Science that responds to email? We have one ebook there that we cannot seem to get consistent access to. (It worked for one day on Monday and now we just hit a paywall either on or off campus through EZproxy.) It happens to have been authored by a faculty member here who is getting upset with us because his students need access to it now.

I've been trying the two US contacts plus the "support" and "info" emails from their site since last Saturday, and have gotten no response whatsoever, other than an out of office reply from one of the US contacts who is on vacation this week!

Thanks,

Laurie Eagleson
Technical Services Librarian
University of Arizona Libraries