[Eril-l] Oxford Public International Law

Bee Bornheimer bbornheimer at sandiego.edu
Tue Aug 16 15:36:25 PDT 2022

Is anyone else having access issues with Oxford Public International Law
<https://opil.ouplaw.com/>? We are IP authenticated for this resource and
it correctly shows that we are signed in as USD, but when accessing
purchased content, we are seeing a message saying: *Users without a
subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or
login to access all content. *

I know that Oxford has been doing a big migration - perhaps this is a
casualty of that process? Emails to support are getting an auto message
saying that they're receiving a high volume of emails, please be patient...
Thanks,
Bee
--
Bee Bornheimer (she/hers)
Digital Resources and Cataloging Librarian
bbornheimer at sandiego.edu