[Eril-l] Head of Technology & Collections - Roosevelt University, Chicago

Robin Hofstetter rhofstetter at roosevelt.edu
Tue Aug 9 15:23:35 PDT 2022

Join our team of faculty and staff who are committed to social justice, and academic excellence at a University founded on diversity. Help us make a positive difference in our students' lives.

Founded in 1945 on the principle that higher education should be available to all academically qualified students regardless of class, racial or ethnic origin, gender, or age. Roosevelt is an independent, non-profit university that today is among the most diverse institutions of higher education in the country. In recent years, Roosevelt has rapidly evolved from a primarily part-time, commuter student body to a more traditionally aged, full-time population.

The library has an opening for Head of Technology Services & Collections<https://jobs.roosevelt.edu/postings/6384>. If you are interested, please apply, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me. The Murray-Green Library is located on the tenth floor of the Auditorium Building at 430 S. Michigan Avenue.

Robin Hofstetter
Director of Libraries
Roosevelt University
430 S. Michigan Avenue, AUD 1004