[Eril-l] Call for PSQ Internet Resources Reviewers - Online Multiplayer Games

Lee Adams lee.adams at csueastbay.edu
Thu Aug 4 08:44:02 PDT 2022

Dear colleagues,

I would like to extend a call for reviewers for the next Internet Resources
column of Public Services Quarterly. This issue’s IR column will focus on
the theme of “Online Multiplayer Games” that would be appropriate for a
virtual library gaming event. The sites featured in the column should be
free web-based resources relevant for academic, public services librarians.
Games suggested should be for two or more players (the more players allowed
the better), allow game hosts to create private games for their players (so
as not to play against random people, but only people invited to the gaming
event), and be interesting to teenagers and adults (so nothing targeted to
young kids). There are lots of free online games appropriate for the
column, such as spy games, drawing games, card games, board games, etc.
Your review will need to provide an overview of the resource itself in
addition to explaining how academic, public services librarians might use
them.

If you are interested in contributing, please send me an email (
lee.adams at csueastbay.edu) with your ideas for resources and/or interest in
writing a review by Monday, August 8th. Due to the limited space in the
column, preference will be given to reviewers on a first to respond basis.
If selected, your review will be due by Friday, August 26th. Please let me
know if you have any questions - and feel free to share with interested
colleagues. I look forward to hearing from you!

Lee Adams

Internet Resources Column Editor

Public Services Quarterly

Lee Adams, MLIS, MA
E-Resources Librarian
Library Liaison to Criminal Justice, Economics, and Hospitality,
Recreation, & Tourism
University Libraries <http://library.csueastbay.edu/home>
California State University, East Bay
Book an appointment with me:
https://csueastbay.libcal.com/appointments/leeadams
Pronouns: She/her <https://www.mypronouns.org/what-and-why>
ORCiD: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-0428-7793

*As a member of the Cal State East Bay community with an office on the
Hayward campus, I acknowledge that I am a guest on the unceded land of the
First People of this region, the present-day Muwekma Ohlone Tribe
<http://www.muwekma.org/> of the San Francisco Bay Area (formerly Verona
Band of Alameda County). I support the sovereignty of this
Chochenyo-Ohlone-speaking tribal group and other indigenous peoples. This
acknowledgment was created by the Muwekma Ohlone Tribe with the support of
the CSUEB Indigenous Acknowledgment Collective and is a living document.*