[Eril-l] Job Posting: Library/Customer Service Associate, BioOne

Christine Orr christine at bioone.org
Mon Apr 25 14:45:04 PDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,

BioOne, a non-profit content aggregator in the biological and environmental sciences, is currently seeking a library-oriented Customer Service Associate to join our team. This key staffer will provide comprehensive operational support for the library sales team, and front-line customer service to BioOne’s worldwide constituency of academic/research libraries and consortia partners. Critically, this includes working extensively in BioOne’s CRM and financial systems. This full-time position is available for remote work from anywhere in the United States.

Application deadline is May 20; complete job description and application instructions are here: https://bioonepublishing.org/press-release/position-customer-service-associate/. Inquiries may be directed to jobs at bioone.org<mailto:jobs at bioone.org>.

We would welcome your assistance in sharing this announcement with potential applicants.

Thank you,

Christine Orr, MLS
BioOne
Director of Sales and Marketing