[Eril-l] Share your perspective in our survey about privacy and online chat (cross post)

Kim Looby klooby at uncc.edu
Fri Apr 22 12:11:49 PDT 2022

(cross posted multiple places)

We invite you to take a survey about privacy and online chat reference
services. We’re seeking responses from any employee at an academic library
who (1) is not an undergraduate student and (2) answers or oversees an
online chat reference service. Participants must be age 18 or older.

The survey should take only 5 to 7 minutes of your time.

To take the survey, visit go.charlotte.edu/EmployeeChatPrivacySurvey.

Participation is completely voluntary. You may choose to stop the survey at
any time before submitting your responses. Any identifying information you
submit is confidential and will not be shared. This survey is part of an
ongoing research study (UNC Charlotte IRB-22-0981). If you have any
questions about this survey, please contact the study coordinators with the
information below.

Thank you,

   -

   Bridgette Sanders, Social Sciences Librarian, btsander at uncc.edu
   -

   Kim Looby, Instruction and Information Literacy Librarian,
   klooby at uncc.edu
   -

   Jon Moore, User Experience Librarian, jmoor276 at uncc.edu

--

Kim Looby | Assistant Professor, Instruction and Information Literacy
Librarian

UNC Charlotte is located on the traditional homelands of 5 different native
ethnic groups, mostly the Catawba, and smaller groups Cheraw, Sugaree,
Wateree, and Waxhaw peoples. The city of Charlotte has a Native community
that has thrived here for over fifty years, including members of all of
North Carolina’s eight state and federally recognized tribes. (What are
land acknowledgements and why do they matter?
<https://nativegov.org/a-guide-to-indigenous-land-acknowledgment/>)