[Eril-l] NISO’s 2020 Educational Content Now Openly Available

NISO Announce niso-announce at niso.org
Thu Apr 14 12:11:57 PDT 2022

**Apologies for cross posting**

We are delighted to announce that recordings of our monthly webinars,
virtual conferences, and other online programming from 2020 are now openly
available on our Cadmore-hosted media library
<https://niso.cadmoremedia.com/> for everyone to use and share.

Our 2020 educational program featured a host of expert speakers from all
areas of the information community, including Curtis Brundy of Iowa State
University, Marti Heyman of OCLC, Amy Pawlowski of OHIOLink, Frances Pinter
of the Central European Press and Knowledge Unlatched, Roger Schonfeld of
ITHAKA, and Elaine Westbrooks of the University of North Carolina - Chapel
Hill. Newly open content also includes recordings of our five popular
change management webinars from late 2020, our two training series — Agile
Product and Project Management for Information Products and Services,
and Assessment
Practices and Metrics in a 21st Century Pandemic — and much more!

Everyone now has access to recordings of all NISO educational events held
between 2018 and 2020, as well as recordings of the presentations and
discussions from NISO Plus 2021, and many other virtual meetings — there’s
really something for everyone! All prerecorded videos include transcripts,
and you can also create your own clips and playlists — especially handy for
anyone with teaching or training responsibilities.

We hope you’ll find this additional NISO content valuable and warmly
encourage you to use it yourself, share it with others, and let us know
what you think!

With best wishes

The NISO Team

NISO