[Eril-l] REMINDER - NISO Plus 2022 Call for Proposals Now Open!

NISO Announce niso-announce at niso.org
Thu Oct 28 10:30:17 PDT 2021

**Apologies for cross posting**

Many thanks to everyone who’s already sent us your ideas about what we
should be discussing at NISO Plus 2022 — and, if you haven’t already done
so, there’s still time to submit a proposal
<https://forms.gle/RHCFzfX5sEVy3sS36>. In fact, we’re extending the
deadline till November 8, giving you a whole extra weekend!

The NISO Plus conference is intended to both spark conversations between
groups within the information community that do not often have an
opportunity to talk to each other; and to identify areas where there are
opportunities to solve problems together and improve the information
ecosystem for everyone involved.

And, critically, we want to ensure that NISO Plus 2022 is as diverse,
equitable, inclusive, and accessible as possible — that reflect a variety
of perspectives (geographical, organizational, functional, etc), and that
acknowledge and address DEIA challenges and opportunities.

With that in mind, we’re looking for session proposals on topics of
interest to information professionals around the world — librarians,
publishers, vendors, and others — from archiving and digital preservation
to information quality and ethics, and much more!

All talks will be pre-recorded during December and January. There will be
live viewings of all accepted presentations during the conference itself,
with Q&A/chat during the screening and further discussion/conversation in a
variety of formats for 30-45 minutes immediately afterwards. While the
conference is primarily an English-language event, if your proposal is
accepted, we will be happy to work with you to deliver your talk in another
language, which we will translate and transcribe into English.

Please submit your session proposals via this Google form
<https://forms.gle/RHCFzfX5sEVy3sS36> (or you can contact us directly
<nisohq at niso.org> if you’re unable to access Google) by close of business
on November 8. Our Planning Committee
<https://niso.plus/niso-plus-2022-conference-planning-committee/> looks