[Eril-l] Call for Contributions in Serials Review

Backowski, Roxanne Marie BACKOWRM at uwec.edu
Fri Oct 29 06:37:09 PDT 2021

Dear Colleagues,

For those of you who plan to attend the Charleston Conference next week, the "Serials Spoken Here" column in Serials Review is seeking reports.

Please get in touch with me for more details if you're interested in contributing.

Thanks!

Best,
Roxanne

Roxanne Backowski (she/her/hers)
Head of Electronic Resources and Acquisitions
McIntyre Library 3042
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
backowrm at uwec.edu<mailto:backowrm at uwec.edu>    |  715-836-3508

I acknowledge that the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire occupies the sacred and ancestral lands of Indigenous Peoples. I honor the land of the Ojibwe and Dakota Nations.