[Eril-l] Job opportunity: NERL Program Manager

Sarah Forzetting sforzett at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 27 10:58:07 PDT 2021

Are you an e-resources professional who wants to make a difference? Know someone who is? Please help us find great candidates to fill this critical position.

NERL invites applications for this exciting new opportunity to work with our national network of research libraries as we endeavor to transform the scholarly communications landscape through the principles outlined in NERL Demands a Better Deal<http://nerl.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Full-NERL-Statement-concerning-negotiations.pdf>.

The NERL Program Manager position is a unique opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference at network scale. We particularly seek candidates with strong project management and communication skills who are interested in engaging with our membership and overseeing operations of a team focused on developing an innovative, efficient and effective licensing operation. Learn about the position, and instructions for applicants in the full NERL Program Manager posting<https://www.crl.edu/NERL-program-manager>.

Any questions about the position or the search should be directed to NERLProgramManagerSearch at crl.org<mailto:NERLProgramManagerSearch at crl.org>.

Thanks,

Sarah Forzetting

On behalf of the NERL Program Council Executive Committee

Sarah Forzetting
Associate Director, Acquisitions & Collections Services
Digital Collections Librarian
Stanford University Libraries
p: 650-709-3465
sforzett at stanford.edu<mailto:sforzett at stanford.edu>