[Eril-l] ER&L 2022 Online - March 14-17, 2022

Bonnie Tijerina bonnie.tijerina at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 09:18:01 PDT 2021

The 2022 Electronic Resources and Libraries conference is a virtual
conference for our community taking place March 14-14, 2022. Super Early
Registration is now open on our website. *REGISTER
<https://www.electroniclibrarian.org/registration/>*

*Proposal & Workshop Submissions Are Open! **CALL FOR PROPOSALS*
<https://www.electroniclibrarian.org/speaking-opps/>

*Major ER&L Track Revisions*
Over the past month our volunteer committees undertook a major revision of
the conference tracks to kick off the conference planning. See what our
conference will be covering: *VIEW TRACK UPDATES*
<https://www.electroniclibrarian.org/about/tracks/>

Camp ER&L is your chance to explore the virtual learning trails with your
peers in a fun, interactive virtual environment. We’ll see you out there on
the trails or at one of our virtual camp destinations from March 14-17,
2022. *CAMP ER&L?!* <https://www.electroniclibrarian.org/conference-info/>

*Mark your calendars to submit, present, apply and join us at Camp ER&L
Online! *
Registration Opens: October 1, 2021
Call for Proposals Opens: October 1, 2021
Virtual Exhibit Hall Sign-Up Opens: October 1, 2021
Super Early Bird Registration Closes: October 15, 2021
Award Submission Opens: October 15, 2021
Call for Proposals Closes: November 4, 2021
Community Review: November 9-16, 2021
Award Submission Closes: November 30, 2021
Preliminary Program Announced: Mid-December 2021
Early Bird Registration Closes: January 12, 2022
Full Program Announced: Mid-January 2022
Regular Registration Closes: March 9, 2022
ER&L 2022 Virtual Conference: March 14-17, 2022

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me at
hello at electroniclibrarian.org.

Warm regards,
Bonnie